Thursday, September 10, 2009

Need some feedback.

I am not quite sure how to update my load count and I need some advice on the subject, if ya'll don't mind.

I recently played with a Devil's Dick and was told that it was made from between 15-20 loads. And I am pretty sure they were POZ. So right off the bat, I was aching to have it in me.

Do I count those loads as loads taken or is it considered something different. When the fuck session was done, my fuckbud put a buttplug in me to keep the loads in my hole until I got home.

When I got home, I stripped down and jumped in the shower and those loads came gushing out like nothing I've experienced before.

So what do you guys think? Let me know. In the upper right hand corner is a way to leave comments.

And on a side note to a fuck bud I play with: If you don't want me posting our play sessions, I would be more than happy to oblige. But if it's cool, let me know. I'll keep you totally anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment