Friday, May 22, 2009

Military Sex

As I was taking a shower this morning the memory of one of my best fucks popped into my head. It happened almost a year ago to the date with a guy named Blake. He was new to our unit and had only been there a few months before that hot night. From the first time I met him I knew he had gay tendencies and that I would get him in the sack. Besides his age, which was 18, what drew me to him was his body. For an 18 year old he had an amazing body. Very little body fat and muscles in all the right places. Typical country boy with piercing green eyes and a body to kill for. His chest and abs were some of the best I had ever seen.

I took it slow at first. I invited him to my place to have some drinks since he was always left out by his peers for being so young. (That's one good thing about the military: there is always young, fresh meat arriving on a constant basis) A few weeks had passed with him coming to my place every weekend and getting drunk. I decided that it was time to act. I went to the liquor store on Thursday night and bought 2 bottles of rum and a case of coke and left it in the fridge to chill. Friday came and I told him to come over and have some drinks. Right off the bat I had him taking shot after shot or rum. We sat on my couch, sometime after our 8th shot and I went for it: I placed my hand on his inner thigh and waited for a response. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back. At that point I knew I would have no problem whatsoever. I slowly began massaging his crotch though his jeans and was very surprised by what I had discovered. Not only did this kid have rock hard body but he was packing 9inches of THICK meat between his legs. I had to get a taste. I unbuttoned his jeans and released his cock and sucked like I had never sucked before. Blake began to moan in pleasure and bucked his hips to meet my throat. This went on for a few minutes before he took control and guided me to my bed.

He tossed me on the bed and straddled me. He pinned my hands above my head while he thrust his cock on my abs. He looked like he was lost in sexual pleasure. Finally I said, "Fuck me." And that is all it took. He hoisted my legs onto his shoulders, spit on his cock and with one swift motion he shoved it deep in my hole. I let out a scream but it was quickly muffled as he put one hand over my mouth and began pumping in and out. By the fucking he gave me I knew I wasn't the first hole he fucked. Whether I was the first guy he fucked, I have no idea. But he worked my asshole over well for a good hour before he asked, "I am going to cum. Where do you want it." Between pants and grunts of pleasure I said, "Inside." He leaned in and I doubled over and he began jackhammering my ass as sweat poured down his neck and chest. I laid back in awe as this perfect body fucked me and then he moaned out loud and made a few quick, jerky thrusts which let me know he had shot his load deep inside me. He rotated me around, his dick still inside and positioned ourselves in the spooning position and that is how we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and told him he had to leave before anyone else was awake. He got up and dressed and within 5 minutes he was out my door with a promise to do it again. Which we did and that is a story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment