Saturday, August 29, 2009

Adam4Adam

As many of you know I have been working a lot lately and it has been putting a serious damper on my sexual activity. I work very odd hours and will continue to do so until this mission is complete. So my schedule has been to wake up early, go workout, chill and relax, get ready for work and then get home exhausted around 11pm. So naturally, that leaves very little time for sex.

Two days ago I was chatting with some guys on ManHunt when one of them mentioned Adam4Adam. I didn't think anything of it until later that night when I decided to check it out and boy did it turn our great. Within my first hour of registering and being on line with A4A I had two guys lined up to come to my place and breed my hole.

The first guy was in his late 20's/early 30's. He was on the lean/muscular side with a huge cock; one of those that has a nice thickness but swells at you get closer to the head. He said he wanted to come over, smoke a joint and take it from there. I had no objection.

Guy shows up and looks exactly like his pictures. We sit on the couch and make small talk as we pass the joint back and fourth as Halloween 2 is playing in the background. With the joint now nothing but a roach we start getting handsy with each other and eventually end up on my bed. We kiss, make out and all that stuff for a few minutes before I work my way down to his crotch. I was amazed by how thick his cock was and knew I would have trouble taking him down my throat. It took a few tries for me to deep throat him, but I did but I wasn't able to do it for very long. I guess he must have been horny as hell because the next thing I know, I am on all fours with a spit-lubed hole and he is slowly pushing in. It felt great as the first half of his cock entered me, but once he push the thicker part into my cunt, I felt like my hole was on fire. I had him stop to hand me the poppers and took a big whiff and told him to "just do it."

And he did. Within a few seconds he was balls deep in my hole and moaning in pleasure. By this point I had given up all my tricks and just took his pounding. Luckily he didn't last too long and after about 15 minutes he asked where he should cum.
"Inside me." And without another word, he grabbed my hips and gave his cum a new home inside my ass.

He lingered inside me for a little bit before pulling out and getting his things together to leave. I thanked him and he said he would want to do it again.

I showed him out and texted the other top who wanted to fuck me but seemed to be playing a few games so I sort of wrote him off. I was just dozing off when he texted asking where I lived. I told him and he said he would be here in half an hour...45minutes later he was still MIA. So I figured he was a game player and resigned myself to the one load and went to bed. Again, just as I was dozing off, he called and said he was here.

Part 2 will be posted later today or tomorrow. I have to go shower and clean up for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment