Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weekend fun - 3 loads

I don't hit the clubs too much as I am fairly busy and am beginning to take my gym routine much more seriously but I took this past weekend off and had a good time with my friends. But besides some drinks and good times with friends, I also managed to hook up 3 times but it was the 3rd load that was the best of the 3.

A few weeks ago some friends came into town and I bonded with this girl pretty quickly. I ended up coming out to her but what is interesting is that she told the friend she came with that I was gay which I didn't know about until this past weekend. James, the guy she told, is a hot guy. A little over six feet tall, about 180lbs with tattoos covering both arms and with a fair amount of muscle. The moment I saw him I couldn't stop thinking about having sex with him but I wrote it off almost instantly as I thought he was straight as they come.

Fast forward to Saturday night. We all get back to my buddies apartment around 4am from a night out on 6th Street and it turned out that me and James were the odd men out and had to crash in the living room. I thought nothing of it, at all. The only sort of hint that I got from him was that he would make gay jokes directed toward me a few times throughout the night.

I stripped down to my boxer briefs, grabbed a blanket and laid on the couch, ready to call it a night. I am just about to doze off when I feel James' presence standing right next to me. He is in a pair of gym shorts with no shirt and is just staring down at me.

"What are you doing?"
"Lauren told me you were gay."

I was alert instantly but tried to hide it and was at a loss for words. I sat up and waited.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. How could I when I've been guilty of the same thing too from time to time."

And again I was floored. This alpha-male muscle guy had been with guys!?!

"You're gay?" I asked him.

"Ha. Not even close but an ass is an ass if I am able to get off in it."

I was beginning to get more confused as the conversation continued but it also began to dawn on me that I had a chance of hooking up with him as all of our friends were asleep around the apartment unknown to what could happen.

With those words, he stepped between my legs and sort of nudged them apart and I instantly knew we would have sex though my mind was racing.

"Don't get the wrong idea, I just want to get off, that's it."
"That's fine with me."

Before I was even finished with the sentence he grabbed my head and shoved it into his crotch and I felt like I was home. I hooked my thumbs into his waist band as I nudged his cock with my face through his shorts and then pulled them down and was pleasantly surprised. Out sprang a decent sized cock with just the right amount of thickness. I took him into my mouth instantly and let my throat do it's magic.

He skull fucked me for a while as drool and spit dribbled out the sides of my mouth, all the while he played with his nipples. He abruptly pulled out of my mouth, picked me up and bent me over the arm of the couch.

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

I thought to myself, "I doubt that."

He positioned his bare cock at my hole and just left it there. I was about to look back and see what he was doing but just as I did so, he grabbed my left arm and twisted it behind my back, causing a lot of pain and instantly he shoved his cock in my hole. He knew I would yell out so with his other hand he shoved my face into the couch. Holy fuck! I was caught between literal pain and pleasure. I wanted him to let go of my arm but I knew if he did the sensation in my ass would end with it. But luckily it didn't last too long as he seemed to be getting close pretty fast. He let go of my arm, grabbed my hips and hammered into me hard and fast. He pulled me up to his chest and whispered,

"I am going to cum inside your faggot hole."

And he did. He spasmed and his cock twitched and he let loose his load in my hole. And very unceremoniously, he pushed me back onto the couch, pulled on his shorts and lay down on the makeshift bed on the floor.

"Thanks, slut. This is just between you and me." And he went to bed.

I was dumbfounded and lay there, bareassed bent over the couch wondering if that really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment