Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sex on the road and bookstore breedings

First off, I apologize for not updating lately. A few weeks ago I decided that I would take a trip home since I am going to be gone most of June doing some military training. As it turned out I drove home last Wednesday and finally got back to Austin Sunday afternoon.

Being the person that I am, I posted an ad on craigslist attempting to find some fun while home. I received numerous replies but finally decided on a mid-30's leather daddy type. Leather Dad had red-brownish hair, a muscled bod that left the impression he used to be an athlete and a 8inch cock with an average thickness but with an above average sized head. It ended up being decent fuck but it started off really odd. I put his address into my GPS and I'm on my way. I pull into his driveway and almost instantly Leather Daddy steps through his front door and tells me that his daughter is inside getting some things for her trip. I tried to play it cool but inside I was saying, "What the fuck?!?"

I put my reservations aside as I was horny and needed a good fuck. So we head inside and I see his daughter walking around the house, smoking a cigarette. She introduces her self and says, "I'll just be a few minutes and I'll be out of ya'lls way."

It was a strange situation so I just sat down on the couch as Leather Daddy helped his daughter move along so we could get down to business. Eventually she leaves and when Leather Daddy returns he locks the door and looks at me and says, "Get over here and suck my cock, boy." I'm not one to turn down that kind of order so I head over and go down on him, nuzzling his cock through his jeans, feeling up his body through his t-shirt. As I feel for his pecs and nipples I feel that he is wearing a leather harness underneath and that gets me going even more. I unbutton his jeans and release his cock and take him all the way down my throat in one motion. He let out a load moan and that started the dirty talk.
"Suck that cock boy...you cock sucking whore."
Some guys don't like that kind of talk but I love it. I love being degraded and talked to like that. So I, again, suck his cock the best I could and his moans let me know I was doing good. He face fucks me, forcing my head into his crotch and holding it there until I was gagging.

Finally, he pulls me off his cock and tells me to get to his room and get on all fours on his bed. I do as I'm told and wait patiently on all fours on his bed. I wait for about 3 or four minutes and I look over my shoulder and see him completely naked except for his leather harness and I wanted him right then and there. His toned and slightly muscled torso looked fucking great in his harness. He smiles down at me and slaps my ass and then I notice he has a long leather strap in his hand. He slaps my ass again, this time harder, making me wince and spits on my back and tells me to turn around. At this point I knew this was exactly what I wanted and knew it was going to be a good fuck. I turn around and feel him put something around my neck and realize what he had was a collar and leather leash. He tugs on it making jerk back slightly and he slaps my ass again. Leather Daddy spreads my cheeks and dives right in. He had that slight stubble that I just love when I'm getting my hole eaten. It's not too rough but enough to give a good sensation. He eats my hole like a champ. Tounge fucking and gently nibbling which made me beg for more.
"You want more?"
"Yes sir! I want you in me."
"Okay, boy, here it comes."
I felt a shift in the bed and felt him climb up behind me. He spit onto my hole and began rubbing his cock around it. Then I felt the unmistakable pressure on my hole as one hand grabbed my hips and the other tugged on the leash. With all that combined, he pulled me onto his cock while he pushed forward. It was an incredible feeling and his raw cock felt great in my hole. He was balls deep within only a few seconds. He pulled harder on the leash and bent down to whisper in my ear.
"I'm going to give you a nice warm load in your cunt. Tell me you want it."
"Give me your load, I want you to breed me."

The dirty talked lasted about 10 minutes as he fucked me doggy style. We never changed position and he just pounded me until he let me know he was getting close. He pushed me down onto the bed and gave me a serious fuck. He pushed down on my shoulders/upper back and gave it to me harder than I could remember.
"Here it comes!" He yelled and thrust, multiple times in my ass as I bucked back to meet his thrusts. I'm not sure how many volleys of cum he shot inside because I was lost in the fuck and it felt like a big one. He laid on top of me for a few seconds then unclasped the leash and got up. We cleaned up and he told me to call him next time I was in town. I promised myself that I would and went to meet my aunt and uncle for lunch with his load inside me.

That was my only fuck while I was at home. I arrived back in Austin and hit up a buddy of mine and asked if he wanted to get together. He said for me to meet him at his place and he would take me to a local bookstore to whore me out. I didn't need to be told twice. So, here ends this part and I'll finish with the bookstore breedings on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment